Who am I and why should you listen to me?
My name is Erial and I am the creator and the writer of this blog
I’m also referred to as Ezzy, Ezza, Ezsa and finally Ez by my closet friends and family. (These are just a few ‘nicknames’ I have that developed since I was five.) Thanks! You guys are awesome gems – love much!
I like to travel spontaneously, explore old ruins and be apart of history. I have a huge soft spots for medieval castles, churches and anything old and classic. I love reading books (as well as trashy romantic novels) and I am author to be – my novels are in the works (still). Writing is my life, my passion. I started writing at the age of eight and never have really stopped. Since beginning this blog… It was inspired by my sister who I do not communicate well with and have taken this as a personal flaw n my character. I have decreed that it is my drive to be a better person because during that time, I was not my best and not the best person I could be. However, is why my blog was created and is my life’s story. My biggest goal between now and 2012 is to have a book ready for publication, which I will share with you all.
* You will be able to view the drafts as they are “Coming Soon..” Very Soon!
I absolutely LOVE Zumba, BodyRock and Martial Arts. I love being involved with music but over the years since school… I play for personal passion and pleasure. My cat is my most treasured musical buddy, she is always with me when I play. Nowadays, I play the piano, violin and flute. Though, secretly I have a finesse for being creative. I enjoy Australian cooking and love Sushi – my fave… (and I am happy to inform you that there have been no deaths or physical damage caused by any of these activities). However, I love Jamie Oliver’s cooking – I do watch his show weekly. So tune in when its on guys. Great Show. Great food.
Since early childhood I was amazed at people’s abilities to make simple things sound complicated and boring. This amazement has never passed. I love to help and serve others, just as Mother Teresa did – she is my inspiration and who we should all aspire to be even if it just to one person whom we love.
Disclaimers! Read carefully!
- I didn’t develop self-discipline – I found my passion!
- I didn’t lose weight by sticking to a diet – I changed my relationship with food.
- I didn’t learn to manage my time – I got my priorities straight.
- I didn’t make everyone like me – I cut on judging, gossiping and complaining instead.
- I didn’t force myself into self-improvement – I started living consciously.
- I didn’t solve the world hunger problem – I simply made my life purpose helping one person at a time.
What have I achieved?
- I have changed my eating habits and became a vegetarian that eats white meat
- I have successfully overcome most of my limiting beliefs and noticeably improved my financial situation
- I have created my morning ritual, where I wake up at 7 a.m., meditate and do yoga for a hour (something that had seemed unrealistic for me just a few years ago)
- I have dedicated a lot of time in studying Ancient Vedic knowledge (that I try to incorporate with modern day discoveries and make it applicable in our busy world)
- Through my website, tweeter and Facebook I have met many wonderful, open-hearted and interesting people, who have taught me more than I could have ever learned from all the psychology books. They are my inspiration and moral support.
That’s about all I can say about me. Now I would like to learn more about you…
We are on Facebook –> Check us out!
If you have concerns or suggestions or would like to write a guest post, please don’t hesitate to contact me here. I really appreciate your feedback.
For everyday motivational boost subscribe to Quotes and I promise that you will find a wonderful and inspirational quote in your inbox daily.
And if that’s not enough, and you feel like doing another good deed today, please make a donation here. Because you CAN make a difference in someone’s life… Instantly.
Hugs and kisses and then some more hugs,