My Mission: Become A Better You in 365 Days!

G Day Ezzy here, I want to change things right now… I am going to be pretty blunt… some of the things I say may shock some… others maybe no surprise at all.

So who am I, Ezzy?

Honestly, I am just like the majority of people (I never really say that out aloud); you see I believe that people inherent good; I believe that people generally try to do the right thing by others. That is most certainly how I live my life and this is who I am. I am always looking for ways in which to improve my life and those around me, especially my family and friends. I decided to begin this challenge: “How to Become a Better You in 365 Days” to change the things inside and outside of my being. However, unlike some people I am prepared to do something about it and change it… I began this knowing what challenges lay ahead of me, but you know what? You can’t please everybody all of the time. I maybe not be the best sister or the best person at times, who is? We all have our habits and transgressions. No one is perfect. Some people will claim you are fake and others will follow you.

This is what: “How to Become a Better You in 365 Days” is all about. You.

Here, is what I will be doing for the next 365 days:

1. Getting fit, healthy and staying that way. I will be working out and giving you tips along the way from plenty of sources.
  2. Changing my attitudes, beliefs and mindset – I will be reading a lot of personal development books and attending seminars.
  3. Making personal changes in my relationships to the people who matter most to you and who will be supporting me.
  4. Currently, I am writing to become an influential author and I will be updating my blog with my story. I look forward to sharing it with you.
  5. The last goal that is important to some but not others, is how to become a money magnet and be successful, in whatever endeavor you choose.
  6. To know more about me and what I do, visit ‘About Me‘ Page =)

I am looking at how long this is already… so I am going to leave you cliff hanging… I will be back in another post to finish this, or at least follow on tomorrow.

So this is Erial saying I would love to hear your comments and I will back tomorrow to follow-up.

To Your Success,

ERIAL ;)
About these ads

14 Comments (+add yours?)

1. loan calculator
    Sep 18, 2010 @ 02:02:23

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

2. Trackback: Will you still love me even if I’m not perfect? « How To Become A Better You in 365 Days
  3. Trackback: Stronger & Hotter Workout « How To Become A Better You in 365 Days
  4. claudiopsy
    Oct 13, 2011 @ 16:13:03

Ezzy THANKS!! :)
    Even though many miles away, however, two souls can talk and talk in their depth of their emotional and human life!.
    My desire for inner change now meets the desire to change your life!
    And this crossroads of existence is already a wonderful event! :)
    I hope you will support us in our journey and that we can learn from each other.
    You are very beautiful soul Ezzy!
    Congratulations for being the way you are! :)
    Sincerely, Claude soon:)

• Ezzy
      Oct 13, 2011 @ 18:57:00

You are most welcome, Claude! ;)

I am grateful that you desire to help me shape my life and be apart of “How to Become a Better You in 365 Days“. I am happy to support your/our journey and are looking forward to the many challenges, the good and the bad that awaits us. I believe you have a good heart and is in the right place at the right time – thank you for thinking of me in such a way that is touching! :) I will leave you a quote to think on: “A laugh, to be joyous, must flow from a joyous heart, for without kindness, there can be no true joy.” by Thomas Carlyle

Much love, Ezzy xx

5. claudiopsy
    Oct 13, 2011 @ 21:16:48

Ezzy Dearest:)
    I do not know you as a person, but looking at your face and listening to the words you write I feel that your soul is enchanting!
    My joy is to have met a person, far from me, but very close to my heart, and with whom I can share the meaning of life for me.
    O sweet Ezzy, will be a great pleasure for me to accompany us in our enterprises for the realization of our soul!
    With love Claude

6. claudiopsy
    Oct 21, 2011 @ 20:31:25

HI EZZY :)
    One kiss for you in this morning and for your project :)
    HI Claude :)

• Ezzy
      Oct 25, 2011 @ 17:24:00

Morning Claude,

Thank you. The project/challenge is going brilliant and I am looking forward to what each day brings and the tasks.

All the best, ;)
      Ezzy xo

• claudiopsy
        Oct 25, 2011 @ 17:46:38

Good morning to you darling!! :)
        Best wishes for your growth in this life! :)
        A kiss and a hug from my heart! :)
        Claude

• Ezzy
        Oct 26, 2011 @ 13:01:53

Thank you so much Claude! Love your hugs! And I appreciate you reading up on the challenges and quotes. What do you think of them?
        xx Ezzy :)

7. claudiopsy
    Oct 26, 2011 @ 15:33:43

The challenges are evidence of life, they allow us to move forward in the development of our personality!
    A hug from my heart:)
    Claude

• Ezzy
      Oct 27, 2011 @ 14:59:52

Hi Claude,
      Absolutely! I believe that challenges are what make us unqiue and special. Many hugs!
      ♥ Ezzy

8. claudiopsy
    Oct 31, 2011 @ 19:50:34

Oh my sweet friend Ezzy!
    Thank you! For your words in my Blog :)
    My soul gives you a kiss on the heart, and a pat on the soul:)
    I will continue to follow you in your life with love and deep affection.
    A hug Claude

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 703 other followers